Thread: Help please
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 01:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

had a horrible weekend...still having breathing issues.. i can def tell it is the muscle in my chest and even my throat. Talking, eating, breathing makes my chest so tight and like weighed down...just like my legs feel before i started the mestinon. I went to the er on sat night, and they well did nothing because technically i wasn't in a crisis....the dr told me it looked like i was heading down that road or that it was starting to affect these muscle...but yet nothing was done!!!!! i am so infuriated! and to top it off i called my neuro office to get an appt to go in today and they tell me that they don't have an auth so i will have to wait for that. but they will leave a message for the dr. and yet he still hasn't called back....OMG i know that getting irriated with it doesn't help but im so over this.....Its like they want me to get that bad off before they do anything. I know i am getting enough air...as hard as it is for me to get it i am, its the muscles are so tight and tired.....any help???
Newbie87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote