Thread: Recovery
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 05:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the response Vini and MiI !

Mark, how would you suggest I contact Dr Bailes, Cantu, or Guskiewicz? Just give them a ring?

What nootropic supplements do you recommend? Mucuna?

I have gotten a workup by an endocrinologist and nothing was showed. However, I developed SEVERE adrenal fatigue. Doctors don't really understand it at all, they just try to give you ssri's. My symptoms were exhaustion all day every day, unrefreshing sleep, heart palpitations all day every day from the smallest of stressors, etc. I have been 6 weeks into the best adrenal fatigue healer in the world, Dr. Lam, and have been feeling better physically than I have in the last 8 months. However, after coming to this site is it a revelation that my head injuries might be related to me developing adrenal fatigue (more susceptible to "feeling stressed" maybe?)

I would love the TBI survival guide, my email is miller13432(at)yahoo.com
(the (at) is supposed to be an @ but the site wont let me put it there)

I am thinking when it comes to nutrition that massive amounts of antioxidants such as vitamin C may help keep the brain clean and functioning? At least that is a hypothesis. I am still looking into the hbot but have not yet found a success storey. The poster "Mikeyy" used hbot in a post he said he was going to do 20 sessions. However, the next post he posted months later, as well as successive posts, never mentioned a positive/negative effect of it.

I meditate every day, but will definitely get into yoga Vini. Thank you for the support.
DontPlayFootball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote