Thread: Advice Please
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 07:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Advice Please

My husband has MG, Celiac, Autonomic neuropathy small fiber, peripheral neuropathy, degenerative disk dis., spinal stenosis, spondylosis, hypertension, low vitamin levels, amino acids, and testerone and sleep apnea.

In march he was taken by ambulance in mild respiratory distress and spent 5 days in hosp, this was prior to diagnosis of MG and is now thought 2 be a crisis as his mg went undiagnosed for yrs in fact its consider advanced generalized mg.

Well he has been upset due to having his disability insurance filming him doing a few hours of light activity, and then no activity for 2 days they are saying he can work when truth be told he had just had several days of IV steriods prior 2 the video and spends 80 percent or more of normal days in bed or resting due to pain and muscle cramps/fatigue. Well after
stressing over this he has been in bed since Saturday and I know he has been using his inhalers and having off and on wheezing, he also feels like he is swallowing his tongue, his ears are ringing, his bladder isnt responded well and when when it does smell of sulfure, and his voice is raspy..he is in tears from the pain level being so high. He is wobbling when walking due to balance and even lost all vision a few moments last night. We have a prescription for IVIG but are waiting 2 see the oncologists next week, a new dr. The doctor who prescribed is in cleveland and we r in georgia. I am scared something is wrong, he even is startingt to sound nasal congested
tnalawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote