View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default CRPS Post shoulder surgery -might be near you in NY...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSK1923 View Post
Hi pacugirl. I am kind of in the same boat. RSD right leg 3 years, no noticeable skin changes .... "JUST" extreme pain. The fire-feeling. My leg has 'cycles' though the day - Sometimes it hurts, sometimes my lower leg is on fire (this is new as of a few weeks ago), sometimes pins & needles, and sometimes it just feels HEAVY. I have been reading this forum forever and decided to post today. I go to school in North NY so maybe we're close to each other?
I'm lucky I was sent to a that doc dxd crps so quickly, since I don't have noticeable skin changes (yet?). Sometimes I wonder if they messed up my shoulder surgery (open rotator cuff repair along with resecting my shoulder bone, shaving down my collar bone and fixing other muscle ligament problems from years of nursing activities that took their toll -but I don't dare have them open it up to check. "Let sleeping dogs lie" at this point.

I'm Northeastern NY -between the Adirondack Mtns, Montreal and Lake Champlain. Burlington Vt is across the Lake from me (can see from our road).
pacugirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote