View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 10:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default RSD And Suicide ,Suicide is a true cause I

Hi I have had RSD Dx ed in 1968 and it has been really hard to talk about but I shot my self in the heart with a 308 Rifle(a deer rifle) to my heart ,my feet and hands so crippled I can barely walk or use my left hand I do have a couple fingers on my right hand .I'm not sure if RSD ever killed anyone (sometimes the muscle spasms from the accompanying Fibromyalgia spasm in my throat and I cant breathe ) but suicide is the part of the RSD that does kill so many RSDers I tried once and lived through shooting myself but made the RSD much much worse (obviously I'm no genius) but I try to livre in the moment now and I livre at a place (wekll you probably dont want to read my story here but you can write me rsdno@msn.com that addy is only for RSD E Mail ,I think it was a good question to ask ,I remember all these people who had had RSD longer than IO but several took themselves out (suicide) I think Im the oldest fool now but after failing suicide once I figure that was enough . Unfortunately pot smokers try to make people who are in severe pai n look like drug addicts (im dependent I take my meds as prescribed ) and the last couple Pain Seminars sentiments were really against opiates . Pot makes me trip on how severe my pain is and since I have taken meds since I was young I never took any Alcohol all the pill bottles said my meds would not mix with alcohol . If Pot helps you thats great ,if it is all you need for your RSD (I would bet my life you dont have RSD) pot may help other things thats great but these Pot heads are attacking Opiates saying only pot is good ,why its enough to make me Umm well uhh jeez ,we all handle things differently and I wish everyone peace it is the biggest thing RSD has taken from me since my wife mom etc passed on Good Luck to all
Gentle Hug rsdno
rsdno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote