View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 11:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin awwww....thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
Oh Dear LastNerve- It is truly Wonderful to learn of your Trial on the 16th!! I am shouting for joy!! I admit going in for my Trial I felt no trepidation, just a bit of nervousness, this poking wire leads around in my spinal cord space,,, but it worked, and get this, IT WORKED FANTASTICALLY...
... but I have HOPE I can live free without them. You, too, LastNerve have the opportunity to feel and claim HOPE. I guess this is why I have gone a bit too long with this post. I just Hope and Pray for you this is your result as well.

Rest well my friend, HOPE is on the way,
Praying for you,
Mark56 PJ
Oh Mark, you'll have to to forgive me, I am feeling a bit unwell tonight, but I wanted to at least stop and say Thank You for your beautiful words. I can feel how strongly you are hoping for a good outcome for me, and I feel truly blessed to have the power of your prayer, and the strength of your words and support as I head in this new direction. I've learned to steel myself against hope, from 2 very scary brain surgeries that failed to help, and you can probably feel that I am guarded in my optimism. You really encourage me to put that aside and try to find the hope again. You and BMW both, as well as emsacco and Rrae - I feel that I have some very spirited and spiritual cheerleaders in my court! and it feels like this! Thank you so very much - I cannot begin to tell you how much it means to me!
I will also choose to enter the OR in a state of peace and acceptance, and let my masterful NS do his gifted work. He and I make a good team, and we get along very well. He is a great person, who, in the midst of fighting lymphoma, has used his experience as a patient to learn how to be a great doctor, and who uses his vacation time to fly halfway around the world to rural countries to teach his vocation to others. I'm a lucky patient. ( and he's a lucky doctor to have me as his guinea pig! )
Thank you again for all that you have said and inspired in me - you have a gift in helping others with your words, Mark, as do you, emsacco, and, of course, you, our beloved BMW.
Hugs to you all,
Mylastnerve / Lily
Mylastnerve is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-15-2010), Rrae (07-17-2010)