View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 08:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Jingle. There once was a day that I thrived on change and now I'm scared of it too. My supervisor and I spoke today about my pending job description change and I was up front with her about having another job offer. She wanted to know what my decision was going to be. I told her I was considering it, but for now I wanted to stay where I was and until further notice that was my plan. I told her that security and stability were my concerns. To be totally honest I'm not sure I can trust them completely, her at least. Part of me feels like its just a matter of time before they just try and find some reason to get rid of me. There's so much political junk that goes on there and yet I'm happy to be there at the same time (it could be worse).
In the meantime I'm keeping my options open. I've gotten two more callbacks for interviews on resume's I had submitted. Who knows maybe my dream job is out there (and closer to home) somewhere. Benefits included. That truly would be a dream.