Thread: New to forums
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 10:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSK1923 View Post
Hi there.

I have had RSD since June 07 following a knee surgery. Entire right leg. Went thru PT and it was in 'remission' or whatever, until a few weeks ago. Now it is hurting like CRAZY and cycling through a bunch of different types of pain. I'd never had the 'fire' feeling until a few days ago. Guess it's time to go back to my docs... i've been reading the forums forever but decided to join today. Thank you all.
Hello, welcome I am kind of new here too, I don't think you can find a better bunch of people to help to talk to. I have had RSD since 1986 and I am still finding new info. from this forum. I think the people on these boards may sometimes know more than the Dr.s do as we are suffering the same pain that the Dr.s have not felt. Ask questions, and ask more and make sure you are knowlegable(sp) as you can be to make sure the Dr. knows what you are talking about.Welcome again and I'm sure you will be hearing from alot of people from here, someone usually has some kind of answer to any kind of questions
Your new friend Wendy
wswells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote