View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

okay tomorrow makes one day before the trial. also it is your pre op apt... so sister ya better get a good meal and good night of rest. and YES YOU WILL be back home Friday night!! things to help ease after surgery like we spoke of sleep in more up right position so as not to roll around ..less chance of tug on wires. dont do lots of cleaning or garden stuff dusting or anything that may dirty the area where the leads will be keep chance of infection down...No washing hair keep area dry and covered..and take it easy bending and twisting .dont rub or pick at area of incisions... and FOLLOW doctors and reps instruction. eat healthy get your rest and take your meds/vitamins if you normally take any vit C and B cant hurt.
No You CANT wash your hair be a big girl and just suck it up okay !! its not forever after this is all done you can go to salon and treat yourself.
sending positive energy and all the best of the best for you on tomorrows apt and for Friday . I know ya just want Fri to be over with your so close now .ALL of us are cheering you on and rooting for this to be very very successful.
night. I will be in touch soon
PEACE
BMW

p.s. a Bestie name humm like Bruno or Spike ha this will be fun...I like those kinds of names hence T-REX
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-15-2010), Rrae (07-17-2010)