View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up I got an idea~ WARNING!!!

Why don't we talk about our interest and hobbies? I'll start since I started this thread.

I have changed a lot since my husband passed away. I have had to make a new life for myself and pet family. I really like being with my church family and I have grown close them. I see them more than real family. I mostly just have cousins. I do have a son I plan to see soon. We write but that just isn't the same.

My hobbies are changing somewhat. I had a few dolls and sold some because I had had them since I was a child. Gaye sent me one because I had told her I liked it cause it had dark hair. In a few days, here come the doll, Grace, in the mail. She is an expensive doll and "life like". Well after thinking this was my second childhood, I have taken up the hobby of buying dolls mostly at Goodwill and fixing them up. I do get some babies (new) and they are so precious. Almost life like also.

I have crocheted most of my life and made everything. I just love to make anything out of thread, all kinds of thread.

I also collect (JAN) angels. Jan on the forum is my special angel. I collect cats, chichens, & bird figurine's. (sp).

That's about it. I do try to keep God first in my life, Family & Friends second, & everything else third. When I do this, everything is GREAT in my life.

God Bless You,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote