View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 10:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Exclamation CENTRAL PONTINE MYELINOLYSIS: CPM Awareness

Hello Everyone

Yes it's been a l o n g time since many of us have chatted. I've continued to go through hell to find high water. Sorry to admit CPM is " STILL " being hid under the carpet. Franky, my Boston Terrier neuro service companion will be 7 years old in January. Now that my own CNS has been blown out all the doctors still can't figure out why I'm still alive!!! G-d has more work for me and I will continue to assist. Wish I could go on but my battery (the one which controls the nerves in my brain stem) needs a charge or let's call it a nap for the time being.

Oh My, just thinking back to the very beginning when I was taking my advocating trips to DC. They thought I was a gone. NOPE, my work with CENTRAL PONTINE MYELINOLYSIS is not complete so we march on my trusty friends.

G-d Bless....
Franky & Breeze
On 11/17/06 The National Institutes of Health's (NIH) National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) became the first World Organization since it's founding 50 years ago to validate "CENTRAL PONTINE MYELINOLYSIS," as it is now added to the NINDS Information Pages. I personally notified Ms. Melanie Klietman, of NINDS while attending a NORD conference in Bethesda, MD.

WhataBreeze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote