View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 12:10 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

spoke to the vet. Kitty still has a fever, but he ate some, and is peeing on his own, without the catheter. he will need to take some pills, and such for a bit when he comes home, but he can come home today at 4. The sister kitty is now napping in his new litter box that has been placed in my bedroom for the time being. She still uses the toilet, even with a litter box in the house, and I guess thinks it makes a fine bed.

I had to have a compounding pharmacy make up some meds for him, so I can avoid shoving things down his throat. Its a gel that can be absorbed thru his ear skin. He needs that for 30 days. The vet is trying to talk me into this very expensive food. I kept trying to explain that he was on a great diet till the old lady dropped a ton of weight, and then the house was filled with friskies,and meow mix and fancy feast. Now that the old lady is gone, he is back on the good stuff.He was really pushing this expensive prescription formula. I like the lady vet there better. she listens when you speak, but its her day off.

Not going to grumble. The boy is coming home at 4. Wahoo!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (07-15-2010), Kitty (07-15-2010), Koala77 (07-15-2010), SallyC (07-15-2010)