Thread: Frustrated
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 02:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Hey suz66...

Quote:
Originally Posted by suz66 View Post
Hi Everyone! I know that I don't get on here often, but don't have a computer that is easily accessed. Was just wanting to vent a bit; I am having alot of random pain and don't know what to do. I don't have arthritis, am allergic to most pain med;, and don't like taking them anyway. I keep getting pain in my neck, my hips, my shins,tops of my feet, opposite hand, trouble with nerve pain in teeth after filling, etc. I feel like a big baby cause most of you are having a much worse time than I am and I don't really desire treatment because of reactions etc. I just feel like I am too young to feel this old and am not sure what to do. I am under 45 (barely) Ha!, but feel much much older. I stopped hiking cause of hip pain and IBS, stopped biking cause I can't grip the brake anymore but need to exercise. I guess I need to just do it and stop making excuses. Anywho, don't mean to waste your time, just needed to get this off my chest. Hope you all have a very nice day. Prayers to you all.

Woe Doggies... You are fine..you are not wasting our time nor complaining..You are within your absolute right to shed this stress of pain and RSD off of your chest..What you are felling is exactly what we have all felt from time to time and we are here for you..The best I be certain of is that..we have to take each moment of the day as it presents itself and look for the next moment in hoping it will be better..I think in combination with rest, pain, fustration makes what kind of day we have...Always knowing that tomorrow is right around the corner...you are okay, Suz...I am sure of that..Know you have our shoulder to cry on and our hands extend to lift you when you are down... Most of all, you are in our prayers as we all can relate to your fustrations and sadness... I, too am unable to take any pain medicine due to illness fom them... so it can be hard to live from hour to hour so I sometimes back it up to say..I must go minute to minute... Take our hands..allow us to lift you and when tomorrow comes..it will look nicer for you and you will be there for us too...Hang right in there!!!!

God bless,,,,Hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
finz (07-15-2010), Kakimbo (07-16-2010), suz66 (07-16-2010), wswells (07-17-2010)