View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 05:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron View Post
I don't know exactly what you mean by 'internal tremor,' maybe you could describe this more. Do you limbs actually move? I do sometimes have weak involuntary muscle twitches in various locations, but not strong enough to interfere with my life. This happened to me about 15 years ago along with some other symptoms and it seemed to be corrected with Prozac (fluoxetine) over the course of many months. This was long before the neuropathy was a problem. But I still have the twitches occasionally. I have no reason to believe it is Parkinsons. For one, I am only 41 years old.
Electron
I do get muscle twitches also (forgot to include that previously). This internal tremor, is an actual shaking/vibrating feeling in my right leg and abdomen and chest area, it is very intermittant, but quite alarming. The tremor is movement, but mine cannot be seen, only felt. Please do not let me alarm you re: Parkinsons, a tremor or gait problems would be a hallmark symptom. That is why I am concerned because of tremor. I am 52 years old. Just FYI.....Parkinsons is not considered old persons disease anymore, many people are dx'd in 40's and 50's, even younger......Michael J. Fox was dx'd at 29.
invisable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote