View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 06:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy worried about symptoms.

Hello, I wanna keep this as simple as possible, ok I went to the Dr. for symptoms of shakey, weak, fatigue, dizzyness, and I had a blood work done up and results came back that I had anemia.. it was 9.8 so she put me on iron and some vitamins and also some bactrim for a uti, well I am not sure when the tingling and numbness started but it did.. it was real close when I started taking the meds, so I dont know if the bactrim caused it but after 5 days of taking it they told me to stop because it wasnt the right meds for my infection but my infection was gone so I never took the other meds they perscribed me , so I told her about my symptoms and she said let her know in a week if they are still there, well my symtoms progressed after a day to pain and cramping, burning and random pains on my legs, knees, arms, hands, hip, and latley the last couple days in my throat it feels like numb or cold, and it seems to be getting worse in there, its like it goes into a cycle to where it doesnt hurt to bad and its tolerable but then it starts and it moves in different areas.. and somtimes I get muscle twitches, I am just worried I have 8 children ( 3 r step) happily married and I am only 32 years old, I am in the process of buying my first home. and this starts? my dad died from PN.. any one have any advice or input on whats going on? Thanks april
april05 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote