View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 06:21 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

ONE
We are about to have ignition . The day is about to arrive . Dont not worry if it takes you a day to feel the affects. everyone is different some feel the relief right away as soon as its on and others it takes a day or 2 . It is okay if your not all positive as I know all you have been threw so dang much but do not let negative wash over you okay just be in a holding attitude ..cus We have hope for you We have positive thoughts and We are here for you cheering you on.
Oh such Hope and a great feeling this is going to help lessen some of your pain. I am/ we are sending out tons of positive thoughts to/ for you.. I am praying in my own way to the higher powers that be . May your surgery... (funny to call it that coz the trial its more like a procedure then a surgery)

May your surgery go smoothly tomorrow and the trail of PNS be very very successful resulting in approval for a successful final implant and everlasting stim power to manage the pain and have your life back.
Lastnerve/Lily... I mean hope and wish this from my heart and soul

when you feel up to it you know I am going to be wanting waiting to hear from you so maybe on Sunday sometime you email me and I could post a short update if you want if you feel up to a short message to me .
I would call but I think early next week would be better for that..as I want you to take things easy !! Rest and recoup the first couple days.
Mmkay .
I will be thinking of you allll day tomorrow with the best of thoughts ,blessings and good things being sent for and to you.
I am crawling in your bag right now ..I am going to be there with you tomorrow right there next to you..in spirit ..in thought right there with you .
PEACE
BMW & T-Rex
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-15-2010), Rrae (07-17-2010)