View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Have you had a flu or been on ....

antibiotics in the last 4+/- months? Some anti-b's can cause some neuropathy symptoms, and Start with the vitamin B's but try and keep B-6 out of the mix.... Too much b-6 can become a pn issue. Some is good? too much is NOT!
Next, do you know how your calcium and vit-d and magnesium levels are? Has a doc done a complete metabolic panel on you? I suggest you ask for copies of your recent blood tests and SEE! Calcium depletion, [along with D and Mag] Can and do cause the 'twitches' as to many 'neurontin' type meds.
Anti-seizure meds [which they were first developed for] are notorious calcium depleters!... Ergo, just drinking Milk isn't gonna cure it. Gotta go to the big pills and with the D and Mag! Why? To be able to absorb the calcium! Thank you Mrs D!
Rite now? You are going to have to read and learn the 'stickies' and a whole lotta stuff and fast? Why? So you can try and sort out what's internal [panic] versis real [actual].
I've been mentally thru what you are going thru now? BIG TIME, several times! Both I and all here will be here to help you thru? But first READ and then ASK questions from better knowledges.
Crossing my fingers for you and giving you 's! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote