Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default surgery

Thanks guys for the welcome!! Well, i opted for surgery....I`am getting L-4/L-5 and L-5/S-1 PLIF and AXIALIF next week. The surgery was pushed closer due to the hospital not having enough "hardware" the original day lol. I`am nervous and stoked at the same time.Stocked because im active duty military and couldnt see myself getting 30 days paid convolesent leave as a civ and hopefully the dull/super tight pain will go away. Nervous because Ive never been in for surgery before and Im a hard head and ole school kinda guy who has a hard time showing emotion/pain lol. I told my wife the other day palying around with her, that shes probably going to be wiping my but for a little while, we both had a funny chuckle and she said I will owe her big time if she has too lol. I go in for pre-op tomorrow, are there any good questions I should get answered from her then? If anyone has any suggestions that they could throw me that would be awsome.. I mean suggestions about after surgery care etc...Thanks ahead of time guys!!! Mike..
mobb70 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote