View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 10:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks again

I want to thank everyone again for the great advice. I actually have started a pain/ symptom journal as things are suddenly changing and new things popping up and new docs, etc. I also just saw a new rheumy for fibro and eye doc, have dry eye, meanwhile rheumy is doing bunch of bloodwork. Thank you JO for the DR. info, and I am getting another neuro consult with someone new as well. I am on a roll!!!! I am also getting all my medical records from 1994 to 2004 when in a big HMO and try to start the ssdi thing. It is so physically and mentally exhausting but I just don't think I can work right now, if ever. Thanks so so so much again. You all are great. BTW I haven't even started pt cause I really don't know what its for since I don't have Tos! I did get the old neuro's notes, I swear I think he ran in the next room and did them himself, it seems like I totally overwhelmed him with my 2 sx on my first visit! I shouldn't be mean, maybe I should put them on here one day, it rather made me sad, as he made me look like a freak! Then I got another sx. Total =3. On to the next one. At least he admitted I had a symptom. THe last neuro I went too sat down and told me to find a hobby to keep be occupied. Well you all know the story. There are really Goood docs I have too.

Good night all, I will keep informed.

Last edited by lailavia; 02-06-2007 at 07:14 PM.
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote