View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 08:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear RSDno,
Wow, you are one brave person to have lived with this monster for so long and the after effects of trying to end your life. I don't know how you do it. You are my hero! I did want to die the first year of having this (over five years ago) because the pain was so intense and I had lost so much instantly the first year but then I started praying and realized that God left me here for a reason and each day I try and figure out what it is. RSD affects each one of us in different ways. I am almost quite sure an ME would never put a person passed away from RSD because not many people know what it is...even doctors! So, I believe they would be most likely to put heart attack, stroke, etc... just my two cents. Also, from an ins point of view if the ME put RSD and it came from an injury then workers comp would be sued by so many people they would be out of business. I believe when it is your time to go it will be that time so we need to make the best of our lives and do the best we can each day. Yes there are days I hate my life and yes the suicide rate for people with rsd is 76% in the first five years (very sad), but we just have to do the best each day...it is all we can control in life. You are an inspiration to us all. Keep the faith going. Take care,
kathy
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rsdno (01-22-2012)