View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 05:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi

thanks mark your a treasure

Et cetera (in English contexts pronounced /ɛt ˈsɛtərə/) is a Latin expression that means "and other things", or "and so forth" sorry mate brit expression

with no LOC data could have been 30min to an hr I have no idea. but new thinking relates to the period of change of conciseness and post traumatic amnesia as a point of reference as opposed to the Glasgow come scale

my nuro psychologist understands its the less informed that P me off with there depression crap and insist of prescribing powerful drugs to fit there diagnosis

or supposed trained cares ,I will call babysitters , that cant understand loss of executive function slow processing but intact IQ that is above their own, and base their judgments. on limited knowledge

its just plain arrogance

take this example I have cronic daily head aches migraine, eye pain , and taste salty fluid running down the back of my throat

see attached image of the back of my eye socket post opp and behind the titanium plates , note the hole and fluid draining into my maxilla sinus

babysitters says !! put you glasses on

GP says your depressed and the medication I have put you on can cause change in taste ? but I say hang on I had this before

GP I,ll up the dose
Attached Thumbnails
Diffuse Brain Injury-leak-notation-jpg  
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote