Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I found the ingredients:

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp240292_3...el_therapy.htm

Quote:
Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1% skin protectant)

Inactive Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Sojo (soybean) wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils, Azadirachta Melia (Neem) Seed Oil, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin Seed) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Isopropyl Myristate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tolnaftate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
No need to buy on TV if it is at drugstore.com
Those TV places typically are bad marketing sites, and try to scam people sometimes.

I read a story a while back by the woman who developed this formula after much trial and error for herself, and was so successful she decided to go public with it.

Tolnaftate is an antifungal. I don't know why it is in the inactive list. Tocopheryl is Vit E, and Retinyl palmitate is a Vit A derivative.

Some of the big chains have "seen on TV sections now" ...
CVS and Walgreen's mostly. Give one a call and see if they have it.
That would be the best way to buy it I think.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote