View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hi B

Hello B, and congratulations as to your selection for implant Trial. That is quite a step. You have done well to fit the criteria; that is, if you doc is conservative as mine and recommending only those whom he believes have a good chance for a positive outcome.

I have written a good deal about the whole lot of this procedure from trial through permanent implant just over two weeks ago. That discussion is found at http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread117854.html

My thought having been through it, even though the doc changed things up on my at the Trial stage from the St Judes ANS EON mini to the Boston Scientific, is that I could have done NOTHING BETTER for my life than to proceed with this implant. It has reawakened joy in my life. I have hope, a hope that has become infectious and touched those who surround me. This is going to turn out wonderfully for my family, and I have EVERY HOPE for YOU!

If you have questions beyond anything I have already written, let 'em fly, and I'll do my best to bring meaningful responses to you. In the meantime, I hope you find taking a look at the thread helpful.

Best of luck!
Mark56 PJ
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (07-16-2010)