View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 06:56 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi kayy,

I tell patients all the time.... never worry about being a whiny patient! If something doesn't seem right get it checked until you feel confident about the outcome. Believe me, dentists and physicians are the whiniest patients in the world!! Why..... because a little knowledge can cause a big stir!!

If you cannot go in on monday, then perhaps you could see an oral surgeon near your new home by the end of the week? The sooner you get this checked out the better because if it should need some intervention, it's best to do that before it progresses. The problem may be minor at this point....

Good luck on your move and please do keep us posted on how you're doing!

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayy View Post
You are right. I gauged my problems by pain because I wasn't sure how else to. I guess I just didn't want to be that whiny patient who was making a big deal out of a small infection. The office is now closed, and since I don't have any immediate problems I left them a message on their general answering machine for the soonest appointment. Thanks, and I'll keep you posted. The awful thing is that I'm moving out of town this coming Tuesday. So Monday will probably be the last time I can see him =\ I hope it's not too serious!
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote