Thread: Tight feeling
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 07:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the replies ladies and yeah im gonna go to the dentist next week early hopefully even if it feels fine again. Might aswell be on the safe side. Truth is i was lazy with my toothcare and im paying the price for it now. Oh well never too late to start caring is my motto....

Finally a pain killer that worked on it (well seems to) is Nurofen (Ibuprofen 200mg). At the moment im referring to them however as OMG! for reasons, well obvious.

Bryanna ive read quite a few of your posts around this part of the forum and I have another question for you. Any 'working' inexpensive ways to try and whiten the teeth without damaging them or making them stain badly instead? Ive read alot of 'home remedies' for it but since you seem to be in the 'field of dentistry' I figure why not get your opinion and knowledge on the subject. They arent horrible dont get me wrong they arent black or nothing just be nice to tidy em up a lil and some say home remedies are as good as a dentist cleaning them fully or even the expensive 'Whiten your teeth in 30 days!!!!" products. I did have them cleaned up some and 'gum work' as he called it done which was actually more irritating during it than the root canals (hell i loved the RCs i didnt feel a thing lol) during the rest of the work. He was surprised actually at my threshold for pain and having stuff done at once (i had quite a bit done not saying how much as its a lil embarrassing). But im paying the price for being a smoker, coffee drinker and well lazy for a while with my teeth. Im man enough to admit it
sparky01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote