View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 10:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycah View Post
Rare Pain Syndrome Tricks Immune System and Doctors:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,596774,00.html

With this being the third story on RSD from Fox in a short period, I'm wondering if a Fox exec is experiencing RSD in their life/family.
Hi Mycah and thanks for passing on the information. Although I wouldn't wish this on anyone, but maybe this is what needs to happen so all who live with this disease can get the appropriate care that we need and deserve. I mean there is no other disease out there that doctors and people treat the patient so downright disgraceful. I have had this for a long time, I believe nine years, the first five years I took nothing for pain, I just wanted them to fix the problem, or at least help me find the source of my pain. Then I mentally broke down from the pain so I caved and tried to manage the pain. Let's face it, we are desperate for some type of relief and unfortunately, it is a money trap, when you hurt like this you will try about anything to make the pain go away and some doctors use this to their advantage, and along the way we lose so much of our life that by the time we do find a doctor that truly care and understands there just isn't much left to work with, it just makes me so sad. It seems as though lately, there has been more acknowledgement of this disease and that could be the beginning of what we have all been praying for. God Bless all and wishing you a pain free night and thank you Fox News!
Wilbyfree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
keep smilin (07-17-2010), wswells (07-17-2010)