View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 01:00 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I have learned alot about PN because I started having IT when I was 30.... I am now over 60! I live with chronic pain daily, and so far I have avoided RX medications for my pain, except for a little tramadol on very bad days. I get by with Aleve and Tylenol. I use topical products often, with quite a bit of success.

And my training, yes, enables me to find the best articles, the most useful studies and interpret them. I have extensive experience with supplements, less so with herbs.

I am also a creative person and also an artist, and these traits give me the incentive to think "outside the box".

I have been on the net helping people for a decade now. I will always give links to what I find useful, so you can learn and pass the information on to your doctor (many of whom, need it) or other people you may know. Many of my links are medical sites in fact!
( as an aside... yesterday I was relaxing in front of TV and there was a rerun of House going... House had his apprentice scrolling thru PubMed...a very familiar place to me--There was a screen shot even! I just wish doctors took advantage of that site more for THEIR patients, so I wouldn't have to
do it here instead).

I search the net almost every day. There is much to learn, if you know where to look and trust.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
stagger (07-17-2010)