View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 03:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm so sorry for all you have suffered - the very best of luck to you both. The latest list of ketamine providers that I received from Jim Broatch at the RSDSA listed Dr. Chin at Geo. Washington Hosp., 202-715-4599. Hopefully this information is helpful for you.

Peace, XOXOX Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLeilani View Post
Hello thank you all for all the support and advice! I feel like I can breathe a little and that I finally have access and support from people with what my husband is going through. And no it is such a big help thank you!

I would definitely love to get contact numbers for any good doctor in Virginia. We actually live in Northern Virginia (Vienna) so DC is an hour drive for us (traffic). Winchester might take 2 hours for us but we will definitely keep it an option. You're absolutely right, it is such a waste of time to travel that far to get treated so wrong.

As for how he got RSD, it started with a bone fusion that went wrong. The doctor hit a nerve during the surgery and that's when the migraines and burning started. He had to get another surgery done to fix it by a different doctor in North Carolina. It has been 3 years since he was first diagnosed with RSD and he's had 3 more surgeries. Nothing new there.

I am truly very sorry that you all have to go through this, but I guess that's what unites people. Thank you all again for the support! I did tell my husband everything you guys have said and I did read about ketamine. This helps with burning a little?

Thank you guys again!
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (07-23-2010), Kakimbo (07-18-2010)