View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 05:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Back from surgery!

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for the prayers and well wishes! I can tell that there are still some drugs coursing through me - my typing is a mess!
Well, I just had the thing on for a little while, but it was feeling like bee stings, and I was getting nauseous, so I turned it off. Maybe a bit too soon to try it yet. I just talked to BMW (god bless you, sweetheart!), and she confirmed that it might be too soon - kinda like poking a needle in an open cut, so I turned it off for now.
The surgery was kinda strange, they woke me up half way through, and I was still drugged, and they asked me to describe things, and he wouldn't let me use my hands to point, so it was so hard to explain! The first try on the cheek was a bit too high, so they put me back under and repositioned it lower. It had made my eyelids spasm shut.
So now I am taking a break and writing this. Gotta rest and let myself heal.
BTW, he told me that he wouldn't shave my hair, but sure enough, he plowed a trail up over my ear, the %&*$#! (Just joking, of course I love my NS - who pursues a course of successful treatment as doggedly as I do).
I promise to keep updating as things go.
Thank you again for all of the well-wishes - you all are so special to me!
Mylstnerve/Lily
Mylastnerve is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-17-2010), Mark56 (07-17-2010), Rrae (07-17-2010)