View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 02:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have had pd for about 8 years..I take Stalevo 200 mg three times a day, and I have dyskenisia in the evening about 8:00 when my meds wear off at the end of the day..It only lasts for about a half hour..Then I get rigid, and shuffle untill midnight, and after that I can walk, and am not too bad..When I wake up in the morning, I am rigid and shuffling around again, untill my meds kick in..No dyskenisia though

Bottm line for me..I refuse to take more than 3 Stalevos per day, because the more I take, the worse the dyskenisia gets..Id rather deal with the pd

I also take 3 Amantadines a day too..I dont even know if they are doing anything, but Im afraid not to take them

Regular 25/100 Sinemet?..Doesnt work for me anymore, and dyskenisia, dystonia, and failed doses are so unpredictable, that its not worth it..For me its worse than taking nothing at all

Advise?..I really wish I could help you, but I dont have a clue as to how to stop mine own