View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 11:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mark thanks. My first thought was orthostatic blood pressure as well. So, I checked my blood pressure in the prone position and then in the upright position. The difference was negligible. As far as the standing that you mentioned-- I haven't gotten that far in my therapy yet. Someday.

My thinking now is more on the lines of some sort of intra cranial CSF thing going on. The problem with that is I haven't had a lumbar puncture or epidural recently-- which generally cause spinal headaches. The only thing that could possibly be the culprit is my baclofen pump that has the catheter placement into my spine. I just don't understand why it would cause a leak now-- it was placed in February.

Basically, my thinking was that there had to be someone here who has some experience with a spontaneous orthostatic headache. The head-bangers brigade here has people who have experience all kinds of different things. Surely I'm not alone in this.

I need to know that it will get better. I have sort of an ADD personality and lying down all of the time is no trip to Walt Disney World for me.
Phyxius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote