View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 01:21 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I had migraines since I was a child, 1st grade actually. I later got a book about headaches, from of all places 'consumers union, or, consumer reports'. I no longer have it, as I lent it out so often. But, I tracked my 1st grad Monday HA's right down to the menu at school.
Hot Dogs!
Allergies, and lots of food allergies were to blame. Nitrates, nitrites, aged cheeses and meats, lunch meats, jack daniels, wine, beer, I can't touch any of these things.

It's good to keep a HA journal, when you get one, think back, what was I in contact with? What did I eat? What did I do? With TOS, all I need do, is use my arms for strength type things, and bam. Headache trigger.

Anyway, I asked DR S, and DR Knobler about this, and the A type personality, even the Jaguar E type!
No, none were considered to have anything to do with getting rsd at that time....

If you still suffer with headaches, study them. There are SO many causes, and, I certainly feel your pain!

pete
asb

PS
Mystery pain daughter,
were you involved in an accident?
Your neck, and entire thoracic area (Thoracic Outlet Syndrome) must be evaluated!
Chiro is a fairly good treatment for that. As are many others, hot packs on the neck, specific pillows, etc.
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hannah1234 (07-18-2010), wswells (07-18-2010)