View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 03:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I like that analogy... I was limping along earlier this summer like that old DeSoto! The fins back then! Ahhhhh... you know there is a TV series set in the mid 60's called MadMen, on AMC...I've been watching those cars avidly. HEHEHEHEH.. Season 3 is on Comcast onDemand and season 4 starts next week! (I'll miss that because of our vacation, and hope they put it up onDemand too) When I was a little girl in the 50's, and teen in 60's I loved those old cars! They have great detail on that show, with all sorts of stuff from the 60's..the cars are great! I also enjoy the clothing, details. If you like nostalgia, you'll love MadMen! (MadMen stands for Madison Ave. Men...who began most of our advertising. It is very interesting to watch to see how they come up with ads etc)

You might find the d-ribose I am testing out useful too. It has really perked me up, I have to say.
Here is that thread:
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...ghlight=ribose

My right ankle which has been killing me lately since spring, has finally started to go down...I've had 3 normal days in a row this week. The swelling is down, and the stabbing nerve quiet for now. I am pleased. But no guarantees in this PN life...so it may return. I will enjoy the peace while it lasts!
I am thinking the ribose is working!
My grandma had an old Desoto. Don't have cable so I haven't seen Madmen but heard it was great. I'll look into the D-Ribose. Hope you have an awesome vacation
unstpabl1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (07-19-2010)