View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 05:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLeilani View Post
@dreambeliever- Yes he has had some, they're of tremendous help! It always brings his pain level down to around a 4/10. Unfortunately, they're very limited with these and the ones they give him only lasts about a day or two. I wish they can give him one that sticks longer that way he can go through physical therapy without excruciating agony. I'm also very sorry you have suffered so much with doctors as well.. Thank you for the concern and I wish you all the best!

@Sandy- Thank you very very much! We're going to try to get in contact with him asap. Hopefully he's not too booked in.

@AintSoBad- I'm so sorry you suffered so long and without a diagnosis for quite awhile. And an RSD lawyer is a good idea (God knows we need one lol), but for now we're just looking to find a good doctor for him at the moment asap. I wish you all the best in life and keep your head up!

@Gabby- I've just mapquested it and it says it's about an hour away. Not too bad, same distance travel from where we live to Washington D.C. (We live in Vienna, VA) I just told my husband about it right now and we're gonna also try and get in contact with their pain management there. Thank you for the suggestion!

@Imahotep- Very true, unfortunately my husband hasn't found the right combo yet. But we're still hoping for the best!
So glad I was able to help. We have all been in the same situation when first dx. It definitly gets better in terms of care once you find someone who treats RSD. If you go on the Hopkins web site and look up the pain dept. it should list the pain doctors then when you look at each individual it will say what they treat and it will say RSD or CRPS OR COMPLEX REGIONAL PAIN SYNDROM. Good Luck...
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote