Thread: Shaking
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 11:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi- I also have had shakes and tremor and twitches of unknown cause. Mine may not be as bad as you describe, but I have had some relief from taking a chelated magnesium supplement. If you are seeing doctors, they may try giving you Propranolol. This can control some tremor. But, they may also want to run you through a bunch of tests to rule out some things. They did for me at least. I was lucky that at the time I had good insurance and none of it cost me a dime. Now, I am not so lucky and would have to really think hard about an expensive test. But I am also lucky in that my tremor has subsided a lot at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAWILSEA View Post
I am 27 years old and the last 3 years I have had my hands shakey. I thought that it was from not eatting, but that wasn't it. It stopped for a while but now it has changed. In the last 4 months my left arm and my right leg have this jerking motion. I can't control it, it doesn't it for a couple seconds and stops and then will repeat. It mostly doesn't it when I lay down and am relaxed, but sometimes it will do it while I'm sitting in a chair. My head also does it sometimes like a shaking, ( like I'm freezing but worse shaking then that). Now I get vertigo, my eyes get hazy sometimes, very fatigue, I went to the doctor because I thought I had mono, which I didn't, swollen lymphnodes, joint and muscle pain, worse in the heat then in the winter, sometimes I have a hard time swallowing small things, it gets stuck in my throat, and sharp stabing pains on my temples, mostly on the right side. I am just wanting someones opinion about this. thank you.
rbwalton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote