View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 09:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you Artist! I admit, I only come here, unless my eye wanders waaaay down to the bottom of hte page and I see something interesting pop up when I post. But, I'd also like to mention a site I really like as well for medications. IT's called askapatient.com. I go there whenever I am given a new med. It's a forum where real patients post their own experience of the medications and I've found it extremely informative because the inserts you get from the pharmacy don't always list all of the side effects. The FDA doesn't require, from what I found, that all s/e's be listed if they don't turn up "often enough" during a trial. So if something "weird" is happening to me after a med change, I can go to the site and see if it's happened to other people. Or, the site will also tell me how many ppl have had the MOST of what s/e's so I know what to expect. I think it's a very informative site cuz the patients are honest.

Just interjecting my own little input.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Visit My Message Board - Helping Custodial Parents Collect Child Support From Deadbeats for 7 Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
right Side TOS Decompression Surgery 12/2005
RSD Exacerbated after surgery
Still have TOS on left side
RSD On right side, currently in hand, forearm (underside), shoulder, chest, to hollow of throat, and in left hand creeping up into left wrist
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote