View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 09:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Okay, who has the bus????? We're all on our way to Mike's house!

Curious is bringing the snacks, right????? And the WARM cookies??? I'll bring the hot cocoa!

School is closed for the second day in a row here in Michigan. It's 4 BELOW ZERO here today, with the wind chills at like 20 BELOW or something again. Your nose hairs freeze the minute you go outside. It's UCKY here. I feel especially sorry for the homeless people, and I'm tempted to kidnap the dog next door to me. Jed's owner doesn't have a house for him to stay in or anything, and poor Jed is always laying outside on the stoop with no shelter. I'm ready to go get him. Poor little guy. Well, he's not LITTLE. His "buddy" is a little Jack Russel who scares the crud out of me every day cuz he hides behind the bushes and jumps out at my car when I come down the road and chases me into my driveway - I KNOW he's usually there, and I EXPECT him, but I still jump and my heart beats 1000 mph when I glimpse him out of the corner of my eye and hear him bark. LOL!

And it's KILLING my hands. Horribly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Visit My Message Board - Helping Custodial Parents Collect Child Support From Deadbeats for 7 Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
right Side TOS Decompression Surgery 12/2005
RSD Exacerbated after surgery
Still have TOS on left side
RSD On right side, currently in hand, forearm (underside), shoulder, chest, to hollow of throat, and in left hand creeping up into left wrist
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote