View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:40 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

In Colorado we have to layer our clothes in the winter time because we go from snow of the morning to short sleeves later in the day. I cannot wear long sleeve tops or sweaters at all in the winter months. I can't wear a heavy coat either. My clothes have to be light weight and I just start stripping due to getting to hot.

In summer, the heat gets to me. Right now I have my swamp cooler going but I stay at the far end of the house to keep from getting to cool. At night it goes off and just a fan going and not aimed at me.

In a public place, I can freeze in air conditioning. You just have to avoid sitting near the air if possible in a Drs. office or other public buildings.

I haven't ran my car air conditioning all summer. I will roll a window down but I can't stand the air. We are seeing 100+ heat here everyday right now. It's not typical for Colorado. We are also seeing a lot of humidity anymore and that is really hard to deal with. It seems like I notice it more then most people but I know I'm not imagining it.

I seem to have a harder time with pain in the summer then the winter for some reason.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote