View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 10:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Besides RSD, I went to see a dentist today to get a nightguard that he invented for my jaw because I clench and grind and i chipped my tooth last night. His nightguard is http://www.pinefamilydentistry.com/T...ingRelief.aspx it is a video with it too. he invented it and it prevents your teeth from touching unlike the mouthguards other dentists give. He has changed it since this video and its to invisiline type retainers on top and bottom!!! I am so excited to get it. if anyone is interested in it let me know.

Other than RSD... I have kerataconus, which is a disease in your cornea where it stretches so bad that hopefully i wont need a cornea transplant. My cousin is 23 and has had 2 cornea transplants already. I cant wear contacts because my eyes are so sensitive lately, but I need to wear contacts to see to "smooth my eye"

It is a blessing that I have my wonderful family around me who supports me everyday and keeps me going. I have a little sister that is the shining star of my days. She is just so joyful and I dont know how I would be without her. I wish I could duplicate her and send her to others to share her sunshine smile and happiness My mom is there for me every minute of everyday. I would not be standing if it wasnt for her. May God truly bless and give years of health and joy to those that are around us in our homes that love and nurture us daily!!! Bless their hearts!
hannah1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote