View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 10:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
drop it down tonight..Anyone else having pain (other than our regular RSD head beating stuff) that is making you exceptionally crazy.. I am ... it is my RSD jaw!!! Oiy vey!!! Not sure by writing about it will make it less intense but it is worth the try!!

So lets hear..let it fly everyone..get it out!!

Love, Kathy
Hi KS...sorry about your jaw pain is this something new? Because you are unable to take medication, if your pain is exceptionally high right now, you may be clinching your jaw unconsciously as a way to deal with the pain. This hot weather seems to have sent many on a rampage.

Aside from the RSD pain, I babysat for my daughter's three month old puppy last week. She is/was the cutest little thing I have ever seen, and I was actually excited to be able to do something to help her out. Well....cute isn't everything...that puppy is the spawn of satan!!!! I got the most intense Pt last week that I have ever had in my life. Now mind you, I am only out of a wheelchair four weeks and bearing weight!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING. I stood out in the rain at two in the morning trying to convince her (satan) to come outside with granny, right, she stood by the door and let it go. That was the first night. To make a long story short, last night was her last night here, and I just sat on my couch and watched her chew the wood on my computer chair, I had so much pain and was so exhausted I just couldn't move. Right about that time my husband came around the corner with one slipper on and one off looking for the little devil and his slipper and then I actually had an accident in the house. Ceasar Milan would have enjoyed this one. She picked her up this morning, I slept for four hours, I will deal with the pain (rsd) right now in my quiet little house, but I will not watch that puppy again. I am a complete animal lover, have two dogs of my own and wouldn't know what I would do without them, but this puppy is crazy, I even had to give my lab some aspirin for her painful hips, as she was trying to help a sister out and now she is limping. So for this week, along with the heat and airconditioning problems my biggest problem (satan) has gone home and home is where she will stay until she learns some manners!!

Wishing you all a pain free night.
Wilbyfree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hannah1234 (07-20-2010), Kakimbo (07-21-2010)