View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 01:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Doody,

I wonder why I didn't flat-out post where I was vacationing . (Actually, it was just a privacy thingy, since Fort Bragg is much smaller than, i.e., Sacramento and there are only "x" number of hotels).

I went from the Placer/Sacramento counties area; the main route taken to the coast was 20 - the massive Redwoods and winding road. The return trip was via Hwy. 1 to (well, I dunno what the road was but it was) one that wraps through where the Russian River flows into the Pacific (ocean) and Hwy. 12 to (maybe 680 and, finally) I-80. The drive to was 5.5 hours; the return trip was over 7 hours.

I wonder how someone created the roadways? Surely, covered wagons didn't do all those curving roads.

I wonder how long it will take me to review the 360 photos I took and the 60 min. video . I saw two whales off the shore at Point Arena, only... as my luck would have it: I couldn't focus the camera fast enough and get a clear shot of them.

I'm home now; if I would have been in the area another day, I would have been happy to stop in and pass along your hello to your friend .

Kimmy, I wonder if you know: Nope, not sick of your long list of "wonders" .
Bobbi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote