View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 11:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if i can say UNCLEas well!
I wonder how long the schools will be closed.My daughter has been off for the last 2 days!!
I wonder about all the homeless people in this frigid cold weather..I hope they can find a warm shelter to stay in...
I wonder about all the stray animals out there as well...
I wonder if i can leave a special hug for {{Jingle}}
I wonder if grandoody is feeling any better
I wonder if curious has any bites on her house yet.
I wonder if she knows that i said an xtra prayer for her and her family the past few days
I wonder if {{Julie}} is feeling any better.
I wonder if i can send out a BIG CONGRATS to goofy's son..I know you are sooo proud!
I wonder how many here watch american idol.<raises hand>heehee
Iwonderif i can leave a {{{big ole hug }}}for goofy,and tell her thanx so much for being such a great friend.
I wonder at how cute cooper looks with his paw up..
Iwonder if the alffe's are using the hot tub still in this freezziinngg cold weather.
I wonder how{{ BJ and her lil ferals}} are doing and i hope she gives us an update soon.
I wonder if my spouse will be upset when i hand him the receipt from yesterdays grocery shopping
I wonder why he thinks peanut butter and cereal are staples,then he will ask me why i didn't cook
I wonder if i missed giving anyone hugs..If so,

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote