View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Team truth

To Dahlek, One Of A Kind A True Blessing:

The day "WILL COME," that those of us who have acquired this iatrogenic (ERROR of or in Treatment) Neurological Disorder/Disease along with others whom like myself carry the spirit to LIVE while assisting others. CENTRAL PONTINE MYELINOLYSIS will be conquered "ONLY WITH TEAMWORK."

Since the very first day I met Dahlek, she has been there for me. Oh what a blessing she or those like her can be. Eight years I've learned to live with this chronic way in life. Many are unaware, but the last couple years have been spent learning how to live on when another CPM symptom attacks the CNS. (central nervous system) REMEMBER, teamwork is a must, G-d Bless...

Franky (boston terrier, neuro service companion) and Breeze, (often simulated but never duplicated)
On 11/17/06 The National Institutes of Health's (NIH) National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) became the first World Organization since it's founding 50 years ago to validate "CENTRAL PONTINE MYELINOLYSIS," as it is now added to the NINDS Information Pages. I personally notified Ms. Melanie Klietman, of NINDS while attending a NORD conference in Bethesda, MD.

WhataBreeze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote