View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Frown About Calewark

BMW was kind enought to have started this thread because our mutual friend, Calewark aka Cheryl, was struggling with face pain, trigeminal neuralgia, and working in the direction of her Trial. The Trial was both flop and benefit, as Calewark has recorded, with the wire harness dragging down off her face and chest resulting an early termination to the Trial. It was at termination Calewark first realized, "hey, this thing was WORKING!! Put it back!!" Alas, too late. But then she was scheduled for permanent implant.

Today I had the privilege of a phone call from Calewark. She was checking on me. Her report, however, was alarming! Her pain has been over the top for many days, and now she has been started on meds which are better addressing the nerve pain as she awaits her 5 August permanent implant surgery. The wait from Trial to Permanent is SO HARD!! SO Hard. I hurt for Calewark, my sister in this forum, for her horrible pain and the wait. Soon her time will come. About a couple of weeks, and I pray that God will come alongside her and hug her a good one to help with this long wait for help through surgery. [Oh, I see the smiley pray icon has moved in the list again]

Well, anyway, Calewark has not even come on NT lately to read because pain has been so overwhelming for her. Give her a prayer if you will, OK?

Many thanks on Calewark's behalf, she appreciates it!
Mark56 PJ
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-21-2010), Rrae (07-21-2010)