View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Dear Sue

thank you, once again. i will tell my friend all of these things. i am hoping i will get to visit her soon - she does not live near me and between her working and going to look in on her mom it hasn't been possible. it's been a long time now since this started but there haven't been any developments she said.

the last time i mentioned asking the docs about not medicating her mom, she became very alarmed and said that her dad would have to "consent" to taking the mom off the meds. this suggested to me she saw it as risky business. i was not particularly insistent as and i did not want to risk frightening her about the med itself, in case she went the other way and decided to just stop it which, if done abruptly would obviously be a baaad idea.

see, i have gotten the sense that she is afraid of the whole "seizure" concept and isn't really hearing/grasping that there are different kinds and that the kind her mom has are not some dire, life-threatening thing. my hope is if i can sit down with her i can maybe give her some more general information and reassure her, suggest/explain the veeg to test the scar tissue, and medication considerations.

but i can certainly tell her over the phone regarding
1. using the damp cloth for cooling,
2. the B vitamins especially b12, and
3. the dietary considerations

these are simple enough things - i hope she will go for that! thank you so much - for everything!

~ waves ~
waves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote