View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I too got to have a chat with her. It is an ugly cycle pain stress more burning monster... Special hugs to you Cheryl .

If I was there I would drive and stay !!!!!!! we will work on plan a plan b plan c things will be okay try to relax take a hot bath and enjoy some "me" time tonight .

Oh Boy ...seems like a bumpy few waves for many of us right now . I think I am lucky to only have a cold or maybe the flu. T-Rex is stomping around eating the flames . and I am fighting the ick .
I think we need a few words for / to all that have, and are ,sharing here on this thread and for all the readers that visit this room . May the Heavenly angels and higher power stay near us to provide comfort, strength , be a light when we are in the dark and feel alone ,... be with us to guides us threw our challenges and issues safely and successfully . May those of us who are in the different stages of stimulator implant find courage and serenity and remedy for their pain... there are a few Cheryl, Lily, Leagllady, fionab , S.H. , ... yes more then a few... Please know all of you and.. more the yous are in my prayers ,in my mind and heart... wishing miracles for positive everlasting management of pain and improved daily living.
Please use me ,threw you , use me . to help others in the most positive ways .

ThankYou.
PEACE
BMW

p.s. lurking in between the " ick " .
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
legallady534 (07-21-2010), Mark56 (07-22-2010), Rrae (07-22-2010)