View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My angel

HELLO EVERYONE,
Thank you Tina from the bottom of my heart. Tonight, when I talked to Tina, and the last several nights all I do is cry. Along with the pain, my world seems to be falling apart around me. My family is tired of me and my needs. I know they understand ( kind of) my pain, worry, unhappiness, concern, sadness, etc. But not like Tina. If she was not in my life, I really do not know if I would have a life anymore. I have so many worries that have come up for the stim. surgery. It is complicated due to where the leads are going to be tunneled and where the incisions are going to be. One way the facial nerve cut get cut. The other is problems with the incisions are from my mvd. The time is dark right now and I just wonder why all these problems keep coming up and I can't get a break and have everything go well without complications. The emotional part is the worst. Hell with the pain. I am getting used to it thanks to a lot of meds. The big problem is I am really alone. I live by myself and I have no one to just talk to ( the good things and the bad ) and just talk back and forth about anything. I am usually okay with living alone; but with this, it makes it so much harder. Tina has to listen to me cry and listen to all the daily problems. She always has the right answer. Take a bath, get something to eat, relax, and a good nights sleep. That is all she can do. I know if she was here, my days would be better. Isn't it strange that a person who you have never met can actually be the one you really want to talk to. The one I call when I am sad, scared, worry, and at my end. I appreciate you Tina so very much and thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me. I think my family is just tired of me. I really do not blame them. You understand and that means so much to me. I know you will be with me on the 5th. I know I will feel your presence. Your prayer is beautiful and said so much. I am sorry that I burden you so much. I guess that it is what sisters are for. Please take care of yourself. I know you feel terrible and you need to rest more. You have a difficult job this time of year. For all of you that talk and communicate with Tina, let us all say a special pray just for her each day saying how much we appreciate having her in our lives. Love you and take care of your self.......you have to cuz we all need you
Love you
Cheryl
calewark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-22-2010), Mark56 (07-22-2010), Rrae (07-22-2010)