View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My dear friend Mark

When I talked to Mark today he sounded good and then all of a sudden some burning pain came back. While we talked he upped PJ ( his stim ) and it seemed to help a little. He sounded so worried and I wanted to cry for him. By the end of our talk, he did sound better. Mark was there for me to listen to my worries and concern of the surgery. He always gives me encouragement that the Lord will take good care of me. I realized that talking to Mark is we think that the minute we get our stims that all our problems are over. What we are finding out is there is still challenges, things that go wrong, and that nothing is perfect ( except God of course ). Pray for Mark. Let this be just a little thing and he just needed to change the program. We know the burning pain is always there. The stim is there to interfere with it's continuous efforts to drive us crazy. That is why we have the stim and Mark and the stim just need to learn to live together. It will be okay. It just takes time like everything else. Thank you Mark for being so kind and for all your prayers. Thank you for listening to me today. At least I did not break down and start crying. I was already cried out from talking to Tina. Take care of yourself and know that I think of you daily.
ASAP
Your Sister
Cheryl
calewark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (07-22-2010), Mark56 (07-22-2010), Rrae (07-22-2010)