View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Heart

wendy,

you probably know by now that i own a health club. i have been in this industry for 18 years. i don't post my certifacation or degrees.

but i wanted you to know that you are in the exact place you need to be mentally to lose weight. you have acknowledged that you need to lose and how much.

i have seen countless women over the years that fool themselves with how much they weigh or how much they think they need to lose. they all fail.

also remember as we age, our metabolisms slow down. our bodies change. the weight we think is our ideal weight may not actually be so. you may find that 145 is your new ideal weight. (the meds did not help..and that IS NOT YOUR FAULT!!!)

setting short term goal is key. weighing and measuing often is very important. it is easier to lose the 1 lb you might put back on, than letting 5- 10 crepp up. plus that is very discouraging. remember, your weight will flucuate during the month. thatis ok and nothing to be worried about.

the support here is fantastic. we are all in this togerther. 1 pound at a time. we all lean on each other to make better choices. we are here for you wendy. i know you can and will do it.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote