View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 11:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Suz66,
I am having the same type of problem with my teeth too! I've had RSD for over 5 years now and swear it (or the meds I take for it) is causing my teeth to rot out of my mouth. I just came from the dentist yesterday and it takes about two or more weeks before my mouth calms down...and this time they did not use the tools that vibrate hard. When they use that I am in severe pain for weeks. I hardly ever had cavities before RSD and in the last 3 1/2 months I've needed two crowns (two teeth cracked off), and five fillings and one of those fillings the doctor said he recommended a crown but I have no dental insurance and now owe him lots of money. I said put the filling in and we will see what happens. People don't understand not only do we have RSD but we have all the other things that go along with it! People are amazed and look at me funny when I try to explain that just for a teeth cleaning I am in pain for days. Good luck with your dental stuff. It is nice to know we are each not alone in this matter.
Take care,
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
suz66 (07-22-2010)